Wednesday, December 1, 2010

[Sylvanian Families] SYLVANIAN FAMILIES CARTOON SHORT


I am a huge fan and collector of Sylvanian Family (Calico Critters) toys. I've even made it to the Sylvanian Families restaurant in Tokyo.

I wanted to post more videos and I figured since this one was already rendered I would just put it up here. It used to be on an old site of mine before I closed it. The video is from a Japanese magazine promotion. It's about 5 minutes long, and in Japanese. Sorry, no English subtitles. But it's very cute, so I don't think you'll care if you are a fan of Sylvanians. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Wow.
    That is so cute, thanks for finding and posting.
    There are so many video versions of the Sylvanian Families but this has to be amongst the cutest.
    Beautiful backgrounds and music.
    Wish we could get something similar in English. I imagine kids would love it.
    Cheers
    Inger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think kids would adore this as well. Maybe if Calico Critters catch on in the U.S. it could happen.

    ReplyDelete